Advanced Technical Analysis Course
An Introduction to Technical Analysis and How to Apply it to Trading
Welcome to our advanced technical analysis course. In this course, you’ll receive a complete education about technical analysis. This includes how to use trendlines, candlestick and chart patterns, reversal pattern and more. You’ll also learn how to trade the different candlestick, chart and harmonic patterns as part of a successful strategy.
What will you learn?
- Introduction to support and resistance, trend lines, chart patterns, candlestick patterns, harmonic patterns and indicators
- How to use technical analysis to set stop-loss, limit orders and take profit levels
- Using advanced harmonic patterns to trade
- How to apply technical analysis to Forex, Spread Betting and CFDs
About the Advanced Technical Analysis Course (ATAC)
This trading course has it all and it´s one of the most complete technical analysis courses out there. It´s very important that you as a trader understand every single aspect of technical analysis. The reason behind this statement is because to make money out of the financial markets we need to analyze price fluctuations. To pick spots to enter we need to know where the zones of support and resistance are. If you don´t understand these basic concepts you will never be able to make money trading the markets.
This course was developed and produced by a proprietary forex & futures trader and coach with more than 6 years of experience trading the financial markets for a living. He is a self-taught trader which means that he has gone through all the vast information that you can find out there, good and bad, and was able to maneuver through all of it and apply it and integrate it into very profitable trading systems.
- Are there any prerequisites to this course?
This course is aimed to intermediate traders that already have a grasp of what trading is and how to technically analyze the markets. So if you are just beginning your trading career we would suggest you go through our basic courses before engaging this any further.
We have developed these lessons based on the assumption that the traders that are going to take this course already have some insight on basic technical analysis. There´s no need to be a great technician because you will learn that here but some basic technical knowledge is needed.
- Will I increase my win ratio by taking the Advanced Technical Analysis Course?
Definitely. Trading is nothing but technical analysis of price action, without it trading would be like trying to shoot an apple off someone head´s whilst blindfolded. If you are trading off your charts without analyzing them you are in fact trading blind.
This course will provide you all the tool you need to complete your trading system, manual or mechanical, and it will give you a better understanding of price fluctuations. You will learn to spot key levels where price is likely to stop to look for a momentum breakout or a bounce.
How long will it take me to see the increase in my win ratio?
Beginner traders that come from our first courses will see a great increase in their win ratio almost immediately. This is due to two things:
- First of all the decrease in your trading frequency. Most of you would think that a decrease in your trading frequency will in fact have a negative impact on your overall win ratio; well you are wrong. Because we will teach you how to accurately read the indicators you are using and how to understand market structure you will in fact have more patience and wait for optimal trading scenarios, thus lowering your trading frequency
- Chart patterns and confirmations. In this course you will learn how to spot and trade chart patterns which are chart formations that repeat over and over and have incredibly high accuracy. When trading chart patterns you will get confirmation out of the indicators you use and levels you drew. The more confirmation the better the setup and the higher your win ratio will be.
Based on this information it´s pretty certain that you will see and increase on your profits and overall win ratio immediately after taking this course.
- Will this course show me actual strategies?
The main goal of this course is not handing you a bunch of strategies for you to trade blindly. What we believe in and what we want to achieve is to make you a competent trader, someone who will actually understand the charts in front of him, someone that is serious about becoming a professional trader and making serious money.
The overall goal of this course is to help you develop a trading system, your trading system, the system that you will be comfortably trading for a long time. Different traders have different styles, and that´s why we can´t just hand you an already developed system; you need to work with us and develop your own.
Here´s where the ATAC comes in handy. In this course you will learn how to apply advance techniques that will overtime become your own profitable system. You will learn how to merge chart analysis with trending indicators, how to use oscillators to pin point exhaustion zones with the help patterns, you will learn how to use Fibonacci levels to spot harmonic patterns which have a very high overall accuracy, you will learn how to become a true technician.
As you can see it´s not about having one system handed to you, it´s about learning and utilizing all of this knowledge to make money every day.
- I trade CFDs, can I use these techniques with them or is it just for forex?
Any financial instrument that is traded in an open market can be translated into charts, which means it can be analyzed technically. CFDs are derivatives products that follow the price movement of an underlying asset, in this case stocks. So if you are trading stock CFDs you are in fact analyzing the actual price movements of the underlying stock. For example if you want to trade 10 contracts for difference of Apple you will be placing an order at the actual market price of $AAPL.
With this example we wanted to show you how wide can technical analysis go and it doesn´t matter what market you want to trade, you will need to technically analyze it if you want to make money out of it.
- Can I use these advanced notions on any time frame?
It really doesn´t matter what time frame you are trading off, technicals are technicals. You will analyze the 5 minute chart the same way you analyze the 60 minute chart. We´re not saying that both time frames are equal; what we´re trying to say is that whatever the time frame you are analyzing, price fluctuations will always be analyzed in the same fashion.